As part of our managed IT service, we provide new servers for every one of our customers and host them in our own UK data centre where they are monitored 24×7. We use HP Enterprise Class servers and storage with hardware redundancy built-in.
Our data centres are split into secure hosting cells, each with separate cooling, fire-suppression, UPS and backup power generator support. Access to the hosting facilities is managed through electronic door access control with CCTV monitoring & recording.
We are able to host simple virtualised servers through to complex and dedicated server solutions. All of which are monitored 24×7 by our Solar-Winds monitoring software. Hardware failures and system issues are alerted to the service support team in real time.
A small sample of servers we host today
- All varieties of Microsoft Windows servers (AD, DNS, IIS, File & Print etc).
- Microsoft Exchange Email servers
- Database servers for Microsoft SQL, Oracle, Progress etc.
- Application specific servers for client software (ie, Sage 200, Encore, etc)
- Microsoft Sharepoint servers
- Microsoft Lync servers (for Presence, IM, Web-Conferencing & Voice)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM servers
- Microsoft NAV servers
- Virtual Desktop & Virtual Application servers
- Linux servers (various flavours)
- Website hosting (PLESK Panels)
To enquire about server hosting, please book a free consultation from one of our technical directors: